Info for visitors
Families with children
- Families with children receive certain discounts and benefits when buying tickets. For more information click here.
- For children under the age of 14, when visiting the Morosini-Grimani Castle and Witch Mare’s House, the accompaniment and presence of parents is mandatory. It is not allowed to leave your children in the castle without parental supervision. In such situations, parent bears all the responsibility.
- The children's corner is equipped and adapted for younger children, and offers an additional range of activities and activities.
People with reduced mobility
- A tour of the Morosini-Grimani Castle for people with reduced mobility, as well as disabled users, is only possible in the courtyard of the castle as well as on the ground floor of the Castle palace.
- In other rooms, the interior is not adapted.
- For people with reduced mobility, as well as disabled users, admission is free.
- Your pets are our friends too!
- Your pets are always welcome in the Morosini-Grimani castle, but unfortunately they are not allowed to enter the inner rooms of the castle. If your pet is small, you can carry him in your hands when entering inner space.
- During the visit, dogs must be on the leash.
- Nevertheless, don't let that discourage you! We are sure your pet will be patiently waiting for you in the yard of the castle, and we will make sure he doesn't miss anything during that time!
- Morosini-Grimani Castle is open in ALL weather conditions.
- All attractions are located within the castle walls, while the points of the "Escape castle" game are also located indoors.
Health & Safety Measures
Dear visitors, every day we try to take maximum care of the safety of our employees and you as visitors. In order to make your experience satisfied and safe, please follow all preventive measures against the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and use your own disinfectant or disinfectants that we have provided for you throughout the castle. Also, when coughing or sneezing, be considerate to other guests and try to use a handkerchief or elbow.
- When paying, try to use the contactless card payment option as much as possible.
If you notice any COVID-19 symptoms, such as fever, cough and shortness of breath or have respiratory problems, we kindly ask you to delay your visit until you are healthy and feeling better.